• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

finally got an over the back

and on Edwards

i'll take that.

This officiating is horrific. We’re really struggling.

We need to run again. We can't outshoot a zone without Daivien and Jake in the game...

Acc players are just salivating when they see Whitt guarding them

Just give it to Monsanto and let it fly.

Jake has had plenty of open looks at the top of the key. Need to shoot it or put it on the floor and attack the basket.

Good lord Whitt is getting abused on D.

It’s kind of odd actually. He’s not a great defender, but even when he plays good defense, it’s like he has a built in +30% for the opponent on any shot.

We win this game in transition and lose in the halfcourt. I'm sure Forbes is telling the guys as much in the huddle.

No he's not. These are pretty high difficulty shots. Girard banked one and rainbowed one off one foot. Just gotta keep staying in his face.

I know you love the guy but come on. The bank was def lucky, but Torrance bullied him and the 2nd Girard bucket made him look bad, especially in slow motion.

Anyways, I hope he starts creating some on offense.

It’s kind of odd actually. He’s not a great defender, but even when he plays good defense, it’s like he has a built in +30% for the opponent on any shot.

Yeah, I feel like he’s played pretty good D and forced some tough shots (or his opponent just chose to take really tough shots), yet he’s been scored on most times.

Whitt really showing all his weaknesses. Also afraid to shoot.

He’s a true pass first PG and not a good shooter. He shouldn’t be looking for his shot.

He’s a true pass first PG and not a good shooter. He shouldn’t be looking for his shot.

I know. But they know it and even when he’s been wide open, he hesitates and passes back. It’s a liability in a game like this.

I know you love the guy but come on. The bank was def lucky, but Torrance bullied him and the 2nd Girard bucket made him look bad, especially in slow motion.

Anyways, I hope he starts creating some on offense.

We haven't played bad defense. They're hitting some tough shots and our halfcourt offense is anemic. If we keep pounding it inside and pushing the ball in transition--like the last two possessions--then we'll be fine.

Back