• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

So Williams has 2 fouls, Monsanto is hurt, Jake is...?

I am assuming Forbes pulled starters for making bad decisions on offense. Hopefully they have had their time out now. Williams and Jake have to go back in.

It sounds like Monsanto will be back.

If I was Forbes I would seriously consider pulling my guys off the court and protest the game. Not worth guys getting injured and not even getting a foul called on Dook.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE CERTAIN THAN REFS JOBBING US IN CAMERON

We all knew this yet it’s still infuriating.

If I was Forbes I would seriously consider pulling my guys off the court and protest the game. Not worth guys getting injured and not even getting a foul called on Dook.

dude I hate duke too but what

Just put in the starters, who gives a shit if they foul out.

Forbes needs to go all Rick Barnes on the refs, here.

I would settle for him to do anything…he has to take up for his guys. He can’t allow this shit. Get ejected, throw a chair at the ref …anything. Show some emotion

Williams second foul was all I needed to see. Playing for a moral victory.

In all reality, though, he’s gotta get better about passing when he gets inside foul line. So many easy buckets missed for athletic “no no no yes!” Plays.

No foul calls when contact driving to the basket and you start trying to be clever on your layups.

Classic Duke defense. Physical with lots of contact on the interior and playing with their hands on the perimeter, which has been taken out of the game for most teams. Dare the refs to make calls. If they aren’t going to call it, there’s not much the other team can do.

Alright, I’m now in the fight fire with fire camp. Put in the beefy lad and start knocking the shit out of people when they come in the lane.

Back