• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to listen back to a recording of a meeting I chaired to send minutes/actions and fuuuuck I said “essentially” at least 15 times in an hour.

one of my diss chapters is concerned with the communication/anxious/psychoanalytic difficulties of hearing your own voice

You ironically chose one of the handful of musical acts of of all time for whom that criticism is probably wrong - When Doves Cry & Purple Rain are two of the most well known pop songs in American history.

I am as ignorant as they come in regards to popular music and I came up with 4 of his songs immediately, including those two.

one of my diss chapters is concerned with the communication/anxious/psychoanalytic difficulties of hearing your own voice

I’ve gotten over that to a large degree cause I have to post training vids and demos and shit and I watch back a lot to capture my notes

The voice is annoying but what are you gonna do

I took a video of my son this weekend and listened to it. I hear myself and immediately wondered what rando asked him a question.

Had to listen back to a recording of a meeting I chaired to send minutes/actions and fuuuuck I said “essentially” at least 15 times in an hour.

I've rewatched a few of my pre-recorded conference presentations and I don't think I have any verbal idiosyncrasies that bother me, but fuck I spend about 80% of the time looking up at the ceiling.

Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the air
Something's in the
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Barry Manilow / Thomas Bangalter / Marty Panzer / Guy Manuel De Homen-christo
Superheroes lyrics © Universal Music - Careers, Swaneebravo Music, Daft Life Ltd.

what is meant by "psychoanalytic difficulties" of hearing yourself on a recording?

I’ve gotten over that to a large degree cause I have to post training vids and demos and shit and I watch back a lot to capture my notes

The voice is annoying but what are you gonna do

I actually read your posts in an annoying voice in my head.

The last 40 seconds of that clip are underrated

Same. Most of the last 5-10 years or so have been fine to good for me. Better than "meh" and not a waste of my time. I'm someone who tends to check out during halftime in any sport so holding my attention means something.

I'm the reverse when it comes to Wake hoops. I refuse to watch the first half of games now. Just tune in after halftime if we aren't getting smoked.

the taek was based on there being plenty of chicks who look like they have bigger boobs than they do once the bra goes away/bras make them look rounder than they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back