• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Barker, Machine Gun Kelly, Pete Davidson, this is the golden era of tatted up skinny white guys.

I know nearly nothing about MGK, but every fiber of my trailer-park-infused being screams that MGK is almost certainly a woman-beating piece of shit.

How many ppg do you think that you could average if you were able to transport yourself in prime athletic condition back to 1950s college basketball?

Lebron is so corny

This is the NBA Allstar Game. I gotta feel like I can drop at least mid double-digits against these dudes.

You realize they didn’t actually move that slow, right? Those guys look like they can play.

Somehow his sports takes make me want to hear more about what he has to say about politics.

I guess he missed the Braves winning the WS and the Bucks winning the NBA Finals.

You realize they didn’t actually move that slow, right? Those guys look like they can play.

Well, with that lack of confidence you don't get to join my team or ride in my time machine now.

Anyone ever check out more of those Soft White Underbelly videos?

Yes, I went on a run of them a few weeks ago after you posted them. Makes me think all this "caring about the world" stuff is a giant waste of time. We're fucked.

Somehow his sports takes make me want to hear more about what he has to say about politics.

I guess he missed the Braves winning the WS and the Bucks winning the NBA Finals.

LA has a bunch of Mickey Mouse rings

I dunno. We could put together an ogboards all star team against those 50's team. Once we start playing the modern game they'll be totally confused. With mako as our Jackie Moon player/coach we'd be nearly unstoppable.

I dunno. We could put together an ogboards all star team against those 50's team. Once we start playing the modern game they'll be totally confused. With mako as our Jackie Moon player/coach we'd be nearly unstoppable.

Semipro is such an underrated movie. Probably my fav Ferrell flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back