• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I went on a run of them a few weeks ago after you posted them. Makes me think all this "caring about the world" stuff is a giant waste of time. We're fucked.

My new crazy idea is that we should invade Mexico a la Russia/Ukraine and build factories there to compete with China, give conquered Mexicans a path to full citizenship via an exploitive work program. Spend about 1 trillion in infrastructure to undercut the cartel's power.

Colombia and the rest of South America probably freaks out, because the cartels have to move to South America once our $$$/military moves in. Solves our outsourced manufacturing problem, immigration problem, and drug problem all in one fell swoop (and a ton of Mexican lives/pseudo-slave labor).

It probably saves America. At some point we've got to address the Mexico/Drug situation. Don't know how it gets solved absent invasion/takeover.

How many ppg do you think that you could average if you were able to transport yourself in prime athletic condition back to 1950s college basketball?

it's just about pts tho

My new crazy idea is that we should invade Mexico a la Russia/Ukraine and build factories there to compete with China, give conquered Mexicans a path to full citizenship via an exploitive work program. Spend about 1 trillion in infrastructure to undercut the cartel's power.

Colombia and the rest of South America probably freaks out, because the cartels have to move to South America once our $$$/military moves in. Solves our outsourced manufacturing problem, immigration problem, and drug problem all in one fell swoop (and a ton of Mexican lives/pseudo-slave labor).

It probably saves America. At some point we've got to address the Mexico/Drug situation. Don't know how it gets solved absent invasion/takeover.

jfc

alright i think that's enough boards for me for a while

Or we could just legalize coke. That seems easier, and more fun.

How does it solve the drug problem? Currently the drugs come in through mexico, we take over mexico and then don't the drugs just come in from somewhere else (SA?). The fentanyl shit is clearly a problem and just destroys lives. Ya can't just kumbayah treatment hope that goes away. We need to chop off some dicks, ITC style.

i also love Civilizations. great game

seems easier to just take over all of central america and defend panama

If the 20th century taught us anything it’s that traditional warfare is easy and neocolonialism is good and helps you out

Fair enough. Probably easiest to then just imprison criminals and get them working in manufacturing without paying them.

How many points do you think the average hypothetical enslaved Mexican manufacturing worker would average a game in 1950's college basketball in this scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back