• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. California Love was 1995. Tupac was in it before he died. That was the earliest. The others were 1999-2003 besides Kendrick of course.

true forgot about California Love and Kendrick. Was hoping they would bust out the Tupac hologram from Coachella a few years back.

Wife is gone on a girls weekend this weekend. My parents are taking my kids to the beach. I have 2 whole days to myself. I'm gonna spend pretty much all of it hiking I think. Give me some recs on where to go and what cool shit to do around that area afterwards. I'll probably try to do around 20 miles a day Saturday and Sunday.

"Even the stupid ones?" Larry David in a commercial for some crypto company made me laugh. No other commercials registered.

Wife is gone on a girls weekend this weekend. My parents are taking my kids to the beach. I have 2 whole days to myself. I'm gonna spend pretty much all of it hiking I think. Give me some recs on where to go and what cool shit to do around that area afterwards. I'll probably try to do around 20 miles a day Saturday and Sunday.

Fuck me, I'm jelly.

I really hoped they would have the 2Pac hologram on stage.

the dead artist holograms got put in a bit of an IP legal pickle iirc

Is it a warning sign that I could go hang out with any of my friends for the weekend but I'd rather spend it all by myself in the woods?

true forgot about California Love and Kendrick. Was hoping they would bust out the Tupac hologram from Coachella a few years back.

Same. Hope the reception to this gives the NFL the incentive to do a Cash Money Records vs. No Limit halftime show in New Orleans in 2025.

Memes from the halftime show are fucking fantastic. That was a top tier halftime show, probably second to only the GOAT of halftime shows Shakira and Jlo which shall never be topped.

phan does it bother you when people use "nostalgia" as a neutral/pleasant term

prince is the greatest superb owl performance don't @ me

Is it a warning sign that I could go hang out with any of my friends for the weekend but I'd rather spend it all by myself in the woods?

I'm not sure I am any measure of a mentally healthy American man, but that is pretty much exactly what I would do.

phan does it bother you when people use "nostalgia" as a neutral/pleasant term
No, it doesn't bother me. the "algos" (pain) has entirely dropped out of its semantic range.

I find it can be useful to point out that the word has a much richer and potentially more useful history, but I don't much mind that that meaning has changed.

I still use words like "pathetic" in their broader senses but don't mind that it's come to have a more narrow meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back