• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really enjoying all of their people in their 30s-40s saying on twitter or whatever that this was a great super bowl halftime show because the target demographic finally wasn't old people, not realizing that the target demographic didn't change, they just are the old people now

Yeah really.

99.9% of Americans can't name two prince songs. Gen X give it up.

LOL. Horrible take.

The list of Super Bowl halftime shows immediately after the nip slip is peak old white guy safety first. Yesterday’s halftime is a reminder about how fucked it was that when the Superbowl was in Atlanta we got the fun treat of Maroon 5.

Still can't believe we didn't get Outkast.

Prince sucks.

giphy.gif

Oh man, Cata. That's worse than my pizza take. Also, high school students today love Prince. I see Prince shirts on the daily

not liking prince is, for some reason, now one of the Things One Does Not Do

Oh man, Cata. That's worse than my pizza take. Also, high school students today love Prince. I see Prince shirts on the daily

are the shirts bc they actually like prince or are they bc band shirts seems to be the rage these days with the youngins

I don't even understand how it's possible to not like Prince.

Wearing a prince shirt doesn’t mean you can name two of his songs. Big facts.

I just wish Scott Storch was up on the stage with Dre. It's wild how many bangers that dude is behind from the late 90s - early 2000s.

are the shirts bc they actually like prince or are they bc band shirts seems to be the rage these days with the youngins

I mean I have a Purple Rain poster in my classroom and a Prince bobblehead, so I'm gonna call them out for being posers if they're just wearing the shirt. They generally know and appreciate the music.

i always feel like saying "X Sucks" without any other qualifier is just a way to say " i don't really have an opinion on artist X other than meh, but i'm super sick of people gushing about them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back