• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at Noon

One of the big stories in sports news this week is that NYC vaccine laws are changing but Kyrie still can't play at home. One of the big stories last week was Adam Silver questioning why opposing unvaccinated players can play in NYC but unvaccinated home players can't.

Rule of 5 on tvs?

I went with 3 because you all treat my 5 TVs like some extreme luxury.

Sorry 6 TVs, I forgot the guest room.

One of the big stories in sports news this week is that NYC vaccine laws are changing but Kyrie still can't play at home. One of the big stories last week was Adam Silver questioning why opposing unvaccinated players can play in NYC but unvaccinated home players can't.

yeah that also went into my thinking and why i picked Kyrie even though Rodgers was the first who popped into my head.

So Rogan is gonna be a 1 pt answer? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Welp, my season of suckitude continues. Still gonna beat Gooner though.

yeah that also went into my thinking and why i picked Kyrie even though Rodgers was the first who popped into my head.

Kyrie popped in my head first but then I went Rodgers

Pretty crazy that Duke retired Kyrie's jersey.

So Rogan is gonna be a 1 pt answer? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Nah, this is gonna be one of those 14, 11, 9 distributions. But bruh, you are on a sports board. Pick an athlete.

we'll do a round of REAL SHEEP if townie doesn't post this shit before 3PM

Back