• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reputation Comments

This is so fucking stupid and lame. Sack up buttercup. It's internet message board reputation which amounts to Jack Fucking Shit in real life.

Don't be a pussy. If you are not getting neg repped on a daily basis then you are doing something wrong.

First tags, now neg rep. Why do boomers try to ruin everything?

Anyone who says I called their office or boss for nefarious reasons is LYING. This is impossible to do when I don't know his name or where he works. It's just another in lifelong stream of lies he tells.

Neg rep is fine when deserved...who cares, although I do enjoy seeing alternative points of view so I try not to unless someone is just a dick (***cough, Cam Lemons, cough***). I'm more annoyed with the self-appointed board police who take themselves and what is said way too seriously. Just put people on ignore for fuck's sake.

Also, OGB is the worst...pos rep to the OP.

Here is NEGREP I got about this thread "no one gives shit you RACIOST asshole"...

I get same thing almost every day from two people. But this isn't douchebag TOS violation to the MODS.

If you are going to call me piece of shit at least be "internet warrior" and sign it.

not only are you hiding behind computer, you are hiding even FURTHER.

Pussy cubed, that should be your "screenname".

This reminds me of the Kelvin Benjamin argument that I clearly lost. Please don't try to dupe us again with McCaffrey, sd3

You might have lost that battle but have clearly won the war. Send SM back pls

Back