• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reputation Comments

Deac65

Joe Amonett
Reaction score
I didn't say anything the first time, but after the second one I will comment. I have received two negative reps from OldGoldBeard. He didn't debate me on the boards, nor did he comment on the comments. To be honest the posts I made were simply opinions and not inflammatory. I think it is cowardly to just sit back and make rep. comments without disclosing it or arguing his side on the forums and not even commenting on it. I have been on these boards a long time and have never been accused of posting over the top messages.

For real tho how bad were the aforementioned posts?

I’ve received 3 neg reps in my board existence and 2 have been from Dixie. We got beef, Dixie. We got beef.

Let the airing of the grievances continue.

I don’t think you people truly appreciate the traumatic impact that seeing a little red dot when you’re expecting a green dot can have.

I think he is the one who gave me the only neg I remember.

I believe it was for saying that the NFL sucked.

I’ve received 3 neg reps in my board existence and 2 have been from Dixie. We got beef, Dixie. We got beef.

Let the airing of the grievances continue.

Lol my only beef is with the bumping of every single thread from the last 6 months!

In other news, I may negrep Deac65 just for the hell of it.

I think he is the one who gave me the only neg I remember.

I believe it was for saying that the NFL sucked.

Ha yeah, I think he’s given me one or two. Pissed me off for a second and then I realized this is the internet and he’s a good poster.

The best part about Tapatalk is that its lack of features makes it borderline unusable, but at least there's no rep to be seen.

No reason to get butthurt and start a thread over it. It is what it is. I was just looking at the negrep assigned to me (it only goes back to some point in 2021). Two are from dingbats I've never heard of and one is from Shoo, who is an eternally miserable twat. Life goes on.

what's worse - being a dingbat ELC has never heard of, or being an eternally miserable twat?

Having been involved in a neg rep call out thread a few years I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Back