• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Thread open, feel free to discuss answers

I thought people would avoid the Dakotas since they are functionally not that different. Lots of skiing and in Wyoming and Montana. Surprised by the results.

One has the Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore and Sturgis. The other was where Fargo was filmed.

If I go with Kevin instead of trying to think about the millennials, I beat tic by 1. :plos:

Unless the CLUE BEFORE is "STATE THAT STARTS WITH 'M'"

FUCK

you see, this would work IF the obvious answer on the prior question had been Montana, but it WASN'T. So unless you do the questions backwards, this doesn't make any sense. Even if you do, Wyoming and Montana both have skiing, national parks, mountains, and shit to visit, while North Dakota has nothing.

i guess this is my long winded way of inviting you to TI next season

i should say, if you're a roughneck then maybe you'd have had occasion to go to ND but i'm not counting on a bunch of roughnecks here. other than the maryland posters who otherwise would be working at bojangles

If I go with Kevin instead of trying to think about the millennials, I beat tic by 1. :plos:

And if I were a slapdick, geriatric fuck instead of a young, clever STUD, I'd be a parlay. Thems the breaks.

i should say, if you're a roughneck then maybe you'd have had occasion to go to ND but i'm not counting on a bunch of roughnecks here. other than the maryland posters who otherwise would be working at bojangles

We don't even have bojangles, we all work at popeyes duhhhhh

One has the Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore and Sturgis. The other was where Fargo was filmed.

And Badlands NP. There is literally no reason to go to ND, which is why it won and is the least visited state in the country.

I thought people would avoid the Dakotas since they are functionally not that different. Lots of skiing and in Wyoming and Montana. Surprised by the results.

I had this thought on the Dakotas, as well... But then I dug in a bit and there are a lot of touristy things in SD (Mt Rushmore, for example). You don't have any of that in ND.

Also, a "friend" of mine is a US Congressman from ND. No friend of mine could ever pull that off in a real state.

And I wrote that last post, was on a call for like 30 minutes, then hit the button.

A little late to the party.

It's honestly incredible how bad TI is at this game. With only 4 weeks worth of scores being counted, we are 777 points behind Team 12. Our average score so far is 823.8 points, and we have had three weeks below 800 points.

You could give TI an extra week's worth of scores and there are decent odds we would not overtake the current leaders.

mako, ATS, and I are carrying Donkey Deac Doug.

congratulations on not medaling in something that is really stupid to be good at

kinda hurts to see our old teammate palma do so well now. he's forgotten where he came from

i take great pride in not being good at being a sheep

Canada could do a Putin-style invasion of ND tomorrow and less than 200 Americans outside ND would care.

Back