• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Thread open, feel free to discuss answers

Democrats would rejoice over the balance of power in the the Senate swinging their way.

Why should DC be a state? Like is this a thing and my head has been under a rock for years? I just assumed the obvious answer was "no" because I had never even heard the question posed.

Why shouldn’t it? Americans live there. Shouldn’t they get representation?

Statehood for DC polls really low nationally. Surprised to see it win, but sheep isn’t real life.

we have a handful of republicans like ATS here but most of us are good liberals and voted accordingly

Or they could just make DC a state.

I had "No" for that one and I'm shocked "Yes" won handily.

Oh, the idea of DC bring a state is ridiculous.I just figured these idiots would say yes or think everyone else (like me) would say yes..

I don’t care that I don’t live in a state but I’d love to either have representation in congress or to not pay state income tax.

DC as part of MD makes more sense than a state, but that doesn't help my political agenda.

We have three players in the top twelve and that’s only good for third place.

Why should DC be a state? Like is this a thing and my head has been under a rock for years? I just assumed the obvious answer was "no" because I had never even heard the question posed.

So you live under a rock?

And if I were a slapdick, geriatric fuck instead of a young, clever STUD, I'd be a parlay. Thems the breaks.

You aren't young anymore and you were never a stud:

Definition of stud (Entry 1 of 4)
1a: a group of animals and especially horses kept primarily for breeding
b: a place (such as a farm) where a stud is kept
2: STUDHORSE
broadly : a male animal kept for breeding
3a: a young man : GUY
especially : one who is virile and promiscuous
b: a tough person
c: HUNK sense 2
d: the opposite of tic

i feel like a good sheep question would be: "Which of the Maryland participants is the most feeble-minded?"

i feel like a good sheep question would be: "Which of the Maryland participants is the most feeble-minded?"

Is there anyone who wouldn’t choose Toogs? He may not be the right answer but he’s the sheep answer.

Is there anyone who wouldn’t choose Toogs? He may not be the right answer but he’s the sheep answer.

This has never happened to me before "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhDeac again."

OF the ones that played this week, HNM is the objectively stupidest. Parlay is a good vote. Hogie is the answer if this game was played on the terp board.

Back