• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 33: NIT Round 1 - Towson at LJVM - Wednesday 7 pm

Over 20 point lead with POY only scoring 2 points. Great start to what I hope is a 5 game run.

If you had told me Manman had 2 points and wake would be up 21 at the half, I’d ask you to share what you’re smoking

Williams and Williamson seem out of sync. Gotta love LaRavia and Walton.

I think Alondes is gassed from the number of minutes he played this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are purposely limiting his minutes during the first half of games now.

I wonder if the five players who finished the half are a harbinger of next year's starting five. LaRavia, Mucius, Hildreth, Walton, Williamson. Pretty good group to put out there. Hope all are available next fall.

I wonder if the five players who finished the half are a harbinger of next year's starting five. LaRavia, Mucius, Hildreth, Walton, Williamson. Pretty good group to put out there. Hope all are available next fall.

LaRavia + and of those 3 would be a big bonus at this point.

Wake mostly doing what a bigger team should do: pound the ball inside. No need for a lot of threes this game.

I am interested. This team is fun to watch and I am glad to see another game. Playing quite well and some of next years players ar e getting some run.

Not watching the game but catching the score on espn. Seems like in alot of games Williams does not do much in the first half statistically then turns it on in the second half. Hope we get our guys back next year. We will have a good chance to win the conference if we do

Back