• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 34: NIT Round of 16 -- VCU at LJVM -- 4 pm Saturday - ESPN+

Lol, I know we love Monsanto but at some point he might need like a touch of coaching.

Good win, vibes, Deacs

God I wish Alondes connected on that last dunk

Glad we won, hope we keep winning. A&M will be a challenge (Buzz Williams on the sideline).

Watching a lot of NCAAT games, not sure we have played at the same level as a lot of low seed teams there.

Lol, I know we love Monsanto but at some point he might need like a touch of coaching.

Good win, vibes, Deacs

Didn't you see Forbes glaring at him in the huddle? He gave him the business for a stupid shot.

Really proud and happy for this team. 25 wins is a great accomplishment. Just need to win in the upcoming Gator Bowl to get to New York. Should be on National television on Wednesday night. Really hope Walton returns as he has been pretty good down the stretch but would be surprised if he did.

You can make the legitimate argument that the game is supposed to be fun, and thus our guys are often trying to have fun. That's cool. It looks to me like coach Forbes wants them to have fun. But winning is more fun than losing, for the players, for the coaches, and especially for the fans. We are very often hard to watch because we can be sloppy and dead-brained. Happy for the win, but we aren't likely to win at Tx A&M playing like this. If you play well and lose that's ok. Nobody wins all the time. C'mon Deacs, show your very best at A&M and let's see what happens.

Ugly. Survive and advance.

25 wins= "great season."

Edit: Forbes said post game that 28 wins will be a "very great season!" :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Learning how to win close post season games is a big step in the right direction for the program. When was the last time Wake won at least 2 games in a post season tournament, 03-04 Sweet 16 Team??

Learning how to win close post season games is a big step in the right direction for the program. When was the last time Wake won at least 2 games in a post season tournament, 03-04 Sweet 16 Team??

2005-06 team that reached the ACCT semis.

I enjoyed that game. Idk about y’all, but we were pretty great against a good team for the first time in awhile.

Back