• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Monsanto

The problem is his dick is somewhere in the 9-10 inch range, and that's a heavy burden to carry with out popping off from 30 feet with 60 seconds to play and a 6 point lead.

90xdicks cant understand.

it's just science.

I love Monsanto. The fact that he is never scared to pull the trigger is a breath of fresh air to this team and this program. He is also a solid defender, which will only improve with his health. Boomers gonna Boomer.....oh wait, I need to pull my socks up.

I love Monsanto. The fact that he is never scared to pull the trigger is a breath of fresh air to this team and this program. He is also a solid defender, which will only improve with his health. Boomers gonna Boomer.....oh wait, I need to pull my socks up.

Boomer is a mindset not an age.

A shot from deep isn't necessarily a bad shot. It just stands out more to the naked eye because we as basketball fans haven't gotten used to it yet. Turn around jumpers from 2 with hands in in your face, for example, is a worse shot.

So that would be reigning over them. Not "reigning them in."

Sure, but you use reins to reign over your horse. These words probably have the same Latin root as Rey (spanish for king) and involve a source of power controlling less powerful people and animals. Anyway, it's your pet peeve, so carry on.

Sure, but you use reins to reign over your horse. These words probably have the same Latin root as Rey (spanish for king) and involve a source of power controlling less powerful people and animals. Anyway, it's your pet peeve, so carry on.

Praise the lord and pass the erudition.

No.

No as in you're not going to carry on or no as in they don't have the same Latin root or no as in shut the fuck up?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to birdman again.

He could also brain them in by taking smarter shots.

Origin:
Latin: retinere (to retain)
Old French: rene
Middle English: rein

The "g" makes a big difference.

So all of this was because I misspelled rein? I've never been very good at spelling, so feel free to rein me in.

Back