• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

I read that New Zealand is technically it's own continent now.

That's when I stopped reading and just went with Antarctica.

I was going to go with "Banker" as overpaid, but I kept thinking it made me sound like this guy:

Unknown-1.jpeg

Lol, I fucked up girl name pretty bad.

I thought it said girl band name that starts with H and with with Hole because it seemed like the most obvious answer.

Anybody else put Hole ?

Antartica feels like a "technically right" answer instead of an actual answer

I thought it said girl band name that starts with H and with with Hole because it seemed like the most obvious answer.

Anybody else put Hole ?

So Australia and Hole. Our team is crushing it!!!

Big week for the Rule of 5 after the last few weeks of debate and consternation

Anybody else put Hole ?

Hole over Heart? (There are a lot of Heathers, so I put Heather).

Went back and forth between Heather and Harper and decided to stick with Heather because most of us are #olds.

Went back and forth between Heather and Harper and decided to stick with Heather because most of us are #olds.

Jesus Christ. I know literally 0 people named Harper in real life.

I looked a the list of recent most popular and said fucccccck no to Harper and several others and went with the classic, because Heather Graham

Really interested in what everyone thinks is the doormat franchise.

I put Cleveland Browns because that's what they've been my entire life... But I also strongly considered Detroit Lions.

Worried that I completely forgot a different, more obvious answer.

Really interested in what everyone thinks is the doormat franchise.

I put Cleveland Browns because that's what they've been my entire life... But I also strongly considered Detroit Lions.

Worried that I completely forgot a different, more obvious answer.

Jets?

Back