• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mako at work.

I do make it a point to tell every student in my class that I love them on a daily basis. It's a land of warm fuzzies and sunshine in my English class.

Also, are you more focused on local or national/international aid? My wife and I devote most of our charitable works/contributions to causes in our immediate vicinity, but I wonder if that's selfish activism.

think globally, act locally

the only good thing i've ever accomplished was working to get bike lanes in philly, that and just volunteering time with tree planting and literacy orgs

electoral politics are a massive emotional waste of energy

There is too much goddamn pointless paper work in modern life.

Reminds of the Richard Feynman story where he agrees to give a speech at a local city college as long as he does not have to sign his name more than 13 times in the process.

Reminds of the Richard Feynman story where he agrees to give a speech at a local city college as long as he does not have to sign his name more than 13 times in the process.

I've got to file 3 different travel approval forms to get permission to travel to a meeting with the people that funded this research project that provided the funds for the travel.

He talks about fucking a white chick like he’s a mediocre white male. Good for you Kendrick.

I've got to file 3 different travel approval forms to get permission to travel to a meeting with the people that funded this research project that provided the funds for the travel.
Ditto. I've spent probably more than 24 total hours just trying to file expense reports to access money I already won after spending time to write grants about things I haven't done. And will probably spend much of that travel time working on projects that were supposed to be part of the last grant

On the bus route that I’m driving today one of the instructions from the driver is “at stop 14 a dog will jump on the bus. There are bones on the bus for the dog. Give it a bone when it jumps on and go to stop 15. It will get off there.”

There’s a bag of dog bones by the driver’s seat.

On the bus route that I’m driving today one of the instructions from the driver is “at stop 14 a dog will jump on the bus. There are bones on the bus for the dog. Give it a bone when it jumps on and go to stop 15. It will get off there.”

this is kind of amazing

spoiler: they're human bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back