• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Black Star album today for the first time in 24 years.

But you have to be a member of Luminary to hear it.

I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

Abortion clinics near the Toronto airport are all about to add a new wing.

These assholes better not fuck with legal weed.

Just listened to a pitbull song in its entirety while driving to Raleigh. Not bad

Well, I was already in a mood this morning and doesn't seem like it's finna get any better.

Nevermind. I get to spend all morning with these VFD guys. This is gonna be awesome

They’ve got the jaws of life out. Today is gonna be awesome.

Maybe it is the sales guy in me, but calling them the Jaws of Life was a real stroke of genius.

Firefighter Supply Sales Guy: "Hey, do you guys need any tools for opening gaps or cutting metal apart?"

Firefighter Procurement Guy: "No. We're good. Plenty of tools already."

Firefighter Supply Sales Guy: "Well, I guess I'll just have to sell the Jaws of Life to somebody who actually cares about rescuing people."

Firefighter Procurement Guy: "Jaws of Life, eh? Wait just a god damned minute... You've got yourself a deal, pardner!"

Or something like that (except funny).

Maybe it is the sales guy in me, but calling them the Jaws of Life was a real stroke of genius.

Firefighter Supply Sales Guy: "Hey, do you guys need any tools for opening gaps or cutting metal apart?"

Firefighter Procurement Guy: "No. We're good. Plenty of tools already."

Firefighter Supply Sales Guy: "Well, I guess I'll just have to sell the Jaws of Life to somebody who actually cares about rescuing people."

Firefighter Procurement Guy: "Wait just a god damned minute... You've got yourself a deal, pardner!"

Or something like that (except funny).

32864938846_7af3058b7b_z.jpg

Hey how much do you guys think a new fire truck costs. Throw some guesses out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back