Thread: Celebrating with OGB Bourbon

Celebrating with OGB Bourbon

Don't break it out often. Today my son earned his Eagle Scout award. Seems like a good reason to enjoy a sip of the real good stuff. Hope all of Deacon Nation is well tonight.

Cheers - 923

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    Don't break it out often. Today my son earned his Eagle Scout award. Seems like a good reason to enjoy a sip of the real good stuff. Hope all of Deacon Nation is well tonight.

Cheers - 923
    Congratulations. I had my first (and last) sip from my last bottle the day I brought my son home from the hospital in 2018.
    Hungry

Sheikh of Smoke
    From a fellow Eagle, congrats to your son.

I originally bought 3 bottles. Drank one at the time, and saving the other two. We drank Four Roses at my wedding, so I'm saving one bottle for my daughter's wedding. Not sure of when I'll open up the other.

Quote Originally Posted by tsywake View Post
    From a fellow Eagle, congrats to your son.
    +1

Hate I missed the ordering round on these

Still have one of mine. haven't cracked it for a couple of big life milestones, so not sure when I'll do it

I still have an unopened bottle too. Not sure what Im saving it for, if nothing else its a cool thing to have on display in my WF memorabilia section of the basement.

Last time I had some was at my brothers wedding 3 years ago where he opened and passed around his bottle of it that hed bought from me.

Congrats on the Eagle award! I earned mine just before heading to Wake; my two older boys earned theirs last year and the youngest makes Life tonight (still 15).