• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got Bosch appliances in our apartment and generally not impressed with them. 4 hours to run a dishwasher seems excessive. And clothes are rarely dry after one cycle in the dryer.

Probably some low flow hippy eco nonsense versions

Also makes rice taste a million times better. If you’re eating rice roughly 1/10th of the days you’re alive, spend the $100 on a rice cooker

Although it’s heavy basil season in the garden which means I’m making Chef John’s Thai basil chicken at least once a week with rice. So maybe I’ll look for one off nextdoor (again, cheapskate).

I can't remember the last time I cooked rice on the stove

Baking soda and vinegar with a decent sponge will clean anything off an electric burner.

We got Bosch appliances in our apartment and generally not impressed with them. 4 hours to run a dishwasher seems excessive. And clothes are rarely dry after one cycle in the dryer.

Probably some low flow hippy eco nonsense versions

have your dryer vents been cleaned? we had that issue in a house we lived at in DC and our landlord finally did it and it made a world of difference

have your dryer vents been cleaned? we had that issue in a house we lived at in DC and our landlord finally did it and it made a world of difference

It actually just showed up with the dr code meaning it was blocked and we got it fixed a week ago. Will check to see if that makes a difference

if just making plain rice, I've never had an issue just cooking in a pot and letting it steam. just got a new wok and Kenji's wok book so I see more rice in my future.

This is a love attack, I know it went out but it's back
It's just like any fad, it retracts before impact
And just like fashion it's a passion for the with it and hip
If you got the goods, they'll come
And buy it just to stay in the clique

It is…but I only make rice like 2x a month so not that often

Same here, but rice cooker has been totally worth it. For me, I like being able to keep the stop top free and I can start the rice cooker well in advance of cooking dinner and it will hold the rice so much better than leaving it in a pot.

This is a love attack, I know it went out but it's back
It's just like any fad, it retracts before impact
And just like fashion it's a passion for the with it and hip
If you got the goods, they'll come
And buy it just to stay in the clique

Gay.

Instant pot is great for rice too. Would have considered a rice cooker if we didn't have the IP.

does the rice taste A MILLION TIMES better in the IP? If not GTFO

Heading out to the Beer, Bourbon and BBQ festival tomorrow with my dad, mom and brother. Excited to check it out and imbibe heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back