• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yb should i wear my ybs? just had that thought, but it's also 85 in los feliz

decisions decisions

Apparently Townie has the worst Uber rating of all time. Dude’s getting rides cancelled worse than Harvey Weinstein

Too many stoplights in this town once I finally convinced a Lyft to pick me up

At this point the airline industry might as well shut down out of embarrassment! I don't understand what is going on to make it this bad.

At this point the airline industry might as well shut down out of embarrassment! I don't understand what is going on to make it this bad.

Lol where you have you been the last six months scooter? Under a rock writing letters to legislators across the Midwest?

Lol where you have you been the last six months scooter? Under a rock writing letters to legislators across the Midwest?

Here’s the next one he should write:

A Senator is complaining about private sector transportation while bemoaning doing his job where he could fit it.

Man, the shitty part about vacationing at Myrtle Beach is if you and your boy decide to eat a ton of mushrooms and take a sunset walk on the beach there’s a pretty good chance that you’re going to run into your high school guidance counselor right as they’re starting to peak.

can't wait to fly tomorrow, have a feeling it aint gonna go well

Man, the shitty part about vacationing at Myrtle Beach is if you and your boy decide to eat a ton of mushrooms and take a sunset walk on the beach there’s a pretty good chance that you’re going to run into your high school guidance counselor right as they’re starting to peak.

God the trip scene in Vice Principals is an all-timer

We have a family glow stick beach rave tradition with the folks we vacay with. Good times

CT 757: talking appliances

Palma is really good at pinball.

Yet after you left we went to the other room to play air hockey and beer pong master and whack a mole and skee ball and Townie beat me at absolutely every thing

Last edited:
Townie/Strick/Palma < Donaldross/Rj/Palma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back