• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedRocks with a first-ballot response

6304e077-721c-4bb9-9326-3a811aeb2f73_text.gif

And now I’m eating Parmesan goldfish and getting ready to mow the lawn and I really don’t want to go back to work next week.

When’s the first day of school? Out here it is 8/29 which seems late

When’s the first day of school? Out here it is 8/29 which seems late

Cobb County has been back for awhile. Our son’s new preschool starts 8/29. They “follow” Cobb County but because the first few weeks has so many partial days and weeks, they just wait until that’s over before starting.

8/29 is the first day you're supposed to be allowed to start in NC, but a lot of districts have decided that's bullshit and ignore the state law.

My dogs' names are Yeti and Fireball and everybody loves their names.

Played golf and drank beers today @bifftannen how bout you

supposed to do beers here this afternoon but wife is home with a projectile vomiting toddler so gots to go home early. they were supposed to go to Blowing Rock to see her parents today.

How is going straight home instead of having a couple of beers going to help that situation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back