• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i produce no beer, craft or otherwise, and no content.

f9Sh3ef.png

idk man

Spartanburg reminds me of Hickory or High Point, but with a big tall Denny's office building.

Yesterday's teriyaki chicken bowl was excellent went back for a beef udon bowl today and was very disappointed. Anyways, leaving San Antonio soon, do not think I will be moving here.

Just eat tacos, man.

I mean seriously. You were in San Antonio and had Asian food both days?

Spartanburg reminds me of Hickory or High Point, but with a big tall Denny's office building.

Saw Patton Oswalt in Greenville a few years ago, and he had a whole bit on Denny's then later when he was doing crowd work was informed that the HQ was just up the road and he had some great lines about that

I really dug San Antonio, but I also like Myrtle Beach.

Well ITC, it was just this type of slow news day that I was waiting to drop the fourth ranking pretzel in the stugotz pretzel top 10 rankings. And without further ado, the fourth pretzel in the official top 10 pretzel rankings is the Auntie Anne's/Wetzel Pretzel! Quite simply put, it's the perfect snack for the airport. Let's be honest, overall airport food is not the pinnacle of dining. Even chefs like Wolfgang Puck can put out some pretty sub-par food in an airport setting. And that's why this particular pretzel has meant so much to so many over the years. Perhaps this pretzel could have made it in the top 3, but we did have to factor in that perhaps it's ranking is influenced by its relative lack of competition in the airport category.

While Wetzel's is located primarily in California and the North East, there are over 1700 Auntie Anne's locations with one in every state. Just the sheer mention of Auntie Anne's brings forth the memory of their groundbreaking cinnamon sugar pretzel. It's always a challenge to try to use the wax paper to eat the pretzel without getting your fingers covered in cinnamon or sugar, but that's half the fun!! Wetzel's specialty is in the perfect amount of butter on their original pretzel. A very fastidious amount of salt is also applied to create the perfect consumption experience. The more I type the more I wonder if perhaps a mistake wasn't made bumping this particular pretzel a bit higher in the list. A debate for the philosophers, I suppose.

I really dug San Antonio, but I also like Myrtle Beach.

I saw a giant opossum on the Riverwalk on Monday night, I thought you would enjoy that. I also saw a couple get in a fist fight, that also included their uber driver and the valet at a hotel.

Yes, I made terrible food choices this week. I'll do better next time.

my wife and kids left today to visit her parents in Florida. I'm staying home for work. I have 10 days to myself.

What should I do CT?

be careful with masturbating too much or you'll have to sit out the first 3 weeks of football season

i don't know what you're doing but you'd damn well better be updating us as you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back