Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: problem with tonight's game..sorry

  1. #1

    problem with tonight's game..sorry

    we have amajor problem. I am staying at the team hotel, Crowne Plaza. its elevators are totally f___'d up! I'm afraid the team will get lost and not get to the team bus in time for pre-game meal!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbadvisor View Post
    we have amajor problem. I am staying at the team hotel, Crowne Plaza. its elevators are totally f___'d up! I'm afraid the team will get lost and not get to the team bus in time for pre-game meal!
    Surely they've seen stairs before????

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by liveanddiedeac View Post
    Surely they've seen stairs before????
    The team was looking to avoid all stairways in order to keep from aggravating hamstrings.

  4. #4

    Otis

    Seriously, hotel worker said that the Otis workers have been here a year fixing these things. One stairway door was locked that I tried.

  5. #5
    How do you "get lost" in a hotel? This isn't Opryland.

  6. #6
    I'm really. Really. Confused.

  7. #7
    Main thing I know about team hotels is never be Gary Clark's wingman

  8. #8
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    How did they do at the buffet table?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    rolling quads since 2002
    RollTheQuad06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    21,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I'm really. Really. Confused.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I'm really. Really. Confused.
    the elevators are some kind of computerized system. It's totally confusing. you have to put your floor number on a keypad and it tells you what elevator to wait for

  12. #12
    If our players can't figure this out, I really fear tonight's outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbadvisor View Post
    the elevators are some kind of computerized system. It's totally confusing. you have to put your floor number on a keypad and it tells you what elevator to wait for

  13. #13
    Carnal Decadence
    HeavyPetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    13,015
    In Herm Edwards words, "DON'T PUSH THAT SEND BUTTON!"

  14. #14
    Grobe's probably waiting in the lobby. All the starters will have to sit out the first quarter.

  15. #15
    The Pumpfaker AttilatheHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    my own layer of Hell cooking meth
    Posts
    2,882
    wat the?
    Craig is seen as the trouble maker.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by coredeac View Post
    If our players can't figure this out, I really fear tonight's outcome.
    Coach Grobe and some players after lunch were as "pi_ _'d" as I was about this. But I have decided to just hang around the lobby until everyone makes it on the bus. If I miss the game---Oh Well, I did it for the team

  17. #17
    Scooter Banks
    dot com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Posts
    7,616
    Coincidence? I think not.


  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbadvisor View Post
    Seriously, hotel worker said that the Otis workers have been here a year fixing these things. One stairway door was locked that I tried.
    Bet the fire marshal would love that.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbadvisor View Post
    the elevators are some kind of computerized system. It's totally confusing. you have to put your floor number on a keypad and it tells you what elevator to wait for
    I somehow manage to get to my office every morning using the same system...

  20. #20
    Modern technology scares me. I'm sticking to my canoe to get from point A to point B.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •