• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

problem with tonight's game..sorry

Coach Grobe and some players after lunch were as "pi_ _'d" as I was about this. But I have decided to just hang around the lobby until everyone makes it on the bus. If I miss the game---Oh Well, I did it for the team

Remind me again what there is to be pissed about. Surely there's more to the paranoia than a modern elevator system.

Listen, dude. If they don't make it to the game because some hotel has shitty elevators then we should all burn our diplomas right now.

Remind me again what there is to be pissed about. Surely reuters more to the paranoia than a modern elevator system.

some people just want to argue. I'm just saying a lot of time is wasted with these things. end of my posting on this thread

Depending on what floor they are on, some managers better be carrying Josh Harris down those stairs. I don't want him tired before he gets to the field.

except this system is not working properly, per hotel worker

So, the elevators are broken AND the emergency fire escape stairways are illegally locked? Seems far fetched, but surely you can just ask the front desk to unlock the stairs? I've never even seen a stairwell with a lock...assumed it would be illegal.

So... started imbibing a little early today, MBA?

Is Mbadvisor the team's academic advisor by any chance?

Tell them one of the band girls is in a bathroom on the first floor

Tell them one of the band girls is in a bathroom on the first floor

I'm here for the gangbang...

oldschool6sk2.jpg

some people just want to argue. I'm just saying a lot of time is wasted with these things. end of my posting on this thread

And some people make mountains out of molehills.

Wow seems to be blown way out of proportion.

Sounds like one of the very first Allstate "mayhem" commercials, where the QB can't find the way from the locker room to the field and ends up leading the team out onto a street.

Back