• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

Speaking of 2012... I wonder if Bz has any interest in making contact with either of the two Fr guards that just announced their transfer out of Dayton? PG Juwan Staten(Oak Hill Academy) was a 4* recruit and Brandon Spearman(Simeon HS Chicago) was a 3* SG.

Since we don't look like we're getting a big man anytime soon., don't be surprised if we become a D'antoni-esque team for a couple of years.

When in Denver, the Nuggets were Top 6 in scoring under [Redacted]. If we don't have class bigs, hopefully he'll play to our strengths.

Great infro King.

Also as far as the schollie/Tabb situation... he posted this on his twitter an hour ago:

Mel_Tabb23
I will be having a much needed convo with my coach. Things are looking up.

Just curious, if he's just visiting for the first time now, why do we expect him to make his decision on the spot?

Can you share why Buzz is not interested in him? Or does the kid just want to go to a Big East school?

Thanks.

I assume he means this isn't the particular mystery post grad big men that has been previously discussed, not that Buzz isn't potentially interested in this guy as well.

Can you share why Buzz is not interested in him? Or does the kid just want to go to a Big East school?

Thanks.

I'm sure we'll at least inquire about this guy. He's just not the dude that's been rumored about previously.

I assume he means this isn't the particular mystery post grad big men that has been previously discussed, not that Buzz isn't potentially interested in this guy as well.

Hmmm, reading it again I could see that translation also.

Who knows...maybe [Redacted] will be interested in this kid? I just know the information that Wake is currently looking at him is incorrect.

Glad to see you over here, now get your ass to the PL thread.

Also, would we really still be interested in Jankovic if we land Katenda? With a possible Tabb return and Katenda that would leave 1 more schollie for 2012. Seems like Jankovic would be redundant at that point and that Andre Washington would fill the most pressing issue with Ty's graduation and our general lack of a C.

I'm contradicting the "King". How can a kid "get a look" from Wake when they have never heard of him?

Back