• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could I go back to college?

Great bump. Came in to post pretty much the same thing I posted before I realized I had already posted it. That's some Inception shit.

Yes, very well done. I had never read this before. getsome is probably wondering why she got rep on a 5+ year old post.

ETA: Biff, is your friend a PA now?

Say I want to go back to school, join a frat, get an economics degree and dorm live it up and creep on freshman girls, I presume there is some mechanism preventing me from doing this, certainly at Wake, but are there colleges where one can re-enact Old School? SOMEONE's gotta be willing to take my money I'd think.

Did you graduate in the Spring? Or are you taking the Van Wilder route?

i wonder if 30 yo palma fared better at getting invited to join a frat than 18 yo palma.

edarem-o.gif

What happened to these

Definitely. There are Hall Director/Residence Director positions that don't require you to be a student (but do require you to have a background in Student Affairs).

That's the way to go then, you could not write up the honies in exchange for favors.

You'd have to decide which of the 37 genders you are and identify your trigger warnings before enrolling at any school.

Back