• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could I go back to college?

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Say I want to go back to school, join a frat, get an economics degree and dorm live it up and creep on freshman girls, I presume there is some mechanism preventing me from doing this, certainly at Wake, but are there colleges where one can re-enact Old School? SOMEONE's gotta be willing to take my money I'd think.

Dude you can't enroll as an undergrad again, but if I remember correctly in Old School none of the old guys were even in the school anyway....they just started a fraternity and had local college kids rush while they drank and partied. Seemed like that would be better anyway than actually taking Intro to Philosophy again.

Side note: Am I gonna see you this weekend?

Dude you can't enroll as an undergrad again, but if I remember correctly in Old School none of the old guys were even in the school anyway....they just started a fraternity and had local college kids rush while they drank and partied. Seemed like that would be better anyway than actually taking Intro to Philosophy again.

Side note: Am I gonna see you this weekend?

My Atieh wedding fund was lost playing poker with Ty Lawson and Ed Davis, unfortunately. They had markers and free drinks and it got ugly.

Last edited:
I always seem to have a student in my class that's older than me. It's usually kind of awkward.

I always seem to have a student in my class that's older than me. It's usually kind of awkward.

I've got a man in both of my class in his 60s. I've had several over the years who were older than me. It's not really awkward anymore. Actually they're more likely to call me "sir".

Say I want to go back to school, join a frat, get an economics degree and dorm live it up and creep on freshman girls, I presume there is some mechanism preventing me from doing this, certainly at Wake, but are there colleges where one can re-enact Old School? SOMEONE's gotta be willing to take my money I'd think.

Theoretically that mechanism would be the admissions office, which wouldn't let you in if you didn't appear serious, I'd imagine.

From the pics I recall, you might have lost a touch to much hair for this one.

I like your thinking.

And to answer the original question. You could totally enroll and get another degree. Say you got a history degree and now want to be an Engineer. Basically, none of your credits would transfer and you could start fresh.

I've got a friend who's 41 who just took a bunch of pre-med classes so she can apply to PA school.

You don't need to be enrolled to creep on freshman girls, just employed by a school. Nor do you particularly need a full, thick head of hair to hook with undergrads -- I've done studies.

I guarandantee you that Pepperdine would take your money under the theory that you wanted to have a new degree....

And you'd be on the beach in Malibu.

edarem-o.gif

Great bump. Came in to post pretty much the same thing I posted before I realized I had already posted it. That's some Inception shit.

Great bump. Came in to post pretty much the same thing I posted before I realized I had already posted it. That's some Inception shit.

I love this phenomenon. Happens to me almost every time an old thread is bumped.

Back