• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quick question about plugging computer into TV

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
I plugged my iMac into my Samsung plasma tv via mini-display to HDMI cable, which worked fine for what I was using it for. However, once I unplugged it and plugged the cable box back in via the HDMI input, the TV will now not recognize the cable box. I have re-set both, and they still will not sync up, I just get a "no signal detected" showing on the TV. Any ideas?

The crappy HDMI cable from Time Warner Cable had loosened up the input jack on the TV, like when a whore who has been banged one too many times starts to lose her friction. I swapped out the cable and jammed it up in there tight, and it works fine.

The crappy HDMI cable from Time Warner Cable had loosened up the input jack on the TV, like when a whore who has been banged one too many times starts to lose her friction. I swapped out the cable and jammed it up in there tight, and it works fine.

Pos-fucking-rep

Back