• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

imageuxhm.jpg

How many dwarves have fapped to this picture? Shall I start a poll?

lol... do you really think itk didn't realize shit like that would be said? she's pretty e-aware.

well I haven't, er, fapped to it... but it goes without saying that she is very attractive and she enjoys fucking with us. not complaining, just sayin

lol... do you really think itk didn't realize shit like that would be said? she's pretty e-aware.

Yeah, but there's no way we're going to talk the otherwise oblivious ones *cough*dashonista*cough* into posting similar pics if they think the dwarves are off fapping to them.

How many dwarves have fapped to this picture? Shall I start a poll?

I'm sure quite a few, which leads me to...

Maybe she wanted the fapping to occur. Maybe she's fapping to the thought of them fapping to her. Wait! Nope, couldn't be, she probably doesn't even want to think about it.

I would like the poll started personally.

HO. LY. SHIT! :eek:

Reactions: ITK
My kinder temperament leads me to fear that this thread is taking a negative turn, but on further thought, any female in here posting pics knew what she was getting into to.

images

Back