• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you sign your neg reps?

I just threw some signed neg rep your way.

If you don't, the only acceptable answer is you are a pussy.

With that said, I think I forgot to sign one once, so there is that...

i still stand behind the meaning of neg rep pussy means a pussy who whines about rep. but ya know...potato poTAto.

The fact that people get their panties in a wad enough to start threads about unsigned neg rep is enough reason in and of itself to leave unsigned neg rep.

i hate to say it but i agree. neg rep for you :)

I rarely sign any rep.

i know you been negging me bitch.

I dont throw much hate but when i do....

I used to always sign it.
Now sometimes I does and sometimes i doesnt. because the ones i get are rarely signed, but if it's a legit point I'll toss some posrep back at teh haters. bottom line- it dont matter to jesus.

Used to give neg rep every now and again and signed it...however, I always got neg rep retaliation (Oh, yeah! Well you're stupid!). Just stopped giving it. Still get a good bit, and it has never been signed.

I very rarely dish out neg rep. If I do, it's because someone is trolling or purposefully trying to derail a thread (e.g., bobknightfan actively trying to ruin any NBA thread). I think it's weird when people dish out neg rep just because they disagree with your opinion. I thought that's why the message board existed in the first place -- to discuss stuff.

I very rarely dish out neg rep. If I do, it's because someone is trolling or purposefully trying to derail a thread (e.g., bobknightfan actively trying to ruin any NBA thread). I think it's weird when people dish out neg rep just because they disagree with your opinion. I thought that's why the message board existed in the first place -- to discuss stuff.

negrep. your an idiot.

I'm gonna guess he did that on purpose, Toogs. :p

Similar to when people call others morans.

Me and Rubbins is boys. I seent stuff from Rubbins that can never be unseent.

Used to give neg rep every now and again and signed it...however, I always got neg rep retaliation (Oh, yeah! Well you're stupid!). Just stopped giving it. Still get a good bit, and it has never been signed.

I think I know who you're talking about

I sign mine. Most of what I get is unsigned as well.

Here's the real question...how many have gotten negrep from RJ because he thought you anonymously negrepped him when you didn't? I know I'm not the only one...

Back