• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New, semi-interesting article on Skeen

Iris, don't know what you're laughing at (other than my typing).

What Marquee said was blatantly inaccurate.

Can you say why he was suspended if not for cheating? This article just says he was placed on "academic suspension."

I'm proud of Jamie for what he's accomplished and how he's rebounded as a player and a person.

I'm disappointed that he has forsaken a school, fans and community that he once called family.

I'm proud of Jamie for what he's accomplished and how he's rebounded as a player and a person.

I'm disappointed that he has forsaken a school, fans and community that he once called family.

One the main reasons he left was he felt betrayed by the Wake forest "family".

Nothing in that article or any interviews shows Jamie being negative about WF. It says he preferred a larger school.

eh what?

One the main reasons he left was he felt betrayed by the Wake forest "family".

Nothing in that article or any interviews shows Jamie being negative about WF. It says he preferred a larger school.

Bullshit, rj. Bullshit. He openly mocked us on a radio interview, instead of taking the high road, then poked fun at our enrollment.

I like Jamie too, but stop. Just stop.

Jamie should have been a bigger person. Instead of learning from his mistakes and relishing what he's done, he chose to take jabs at a school that once was his home. I'm a bit disappointed in that behavior. Eh OK?

don't be so sensitive. we basically kicked the guy out. everything i saw he was very classy, certainly more classy than i would have been in the situation as a college student. poking fun at our enrollment? who cares?

Again - I'm as big a Jamie supporter as there is. I watched him in HS, which was just down the road from me. I'm as happy as anyone, and likely more, about what he's earned this year. I just thought that his individual growth might include the ability to put his past behind him and take the high road. It's not being sensitive; it's expecting more out of a kid I really like and admire.

don't be so sensitive. we basically kicked the guy out. everything i saw he was very classy, certainly more classy than i would have been in the situation as a college student. poking fun at our enrollment? who cares?

I knew Jamie pretty well at Wake. RJ is right that there was more to his leaving and his suspension than cheating on a test

But he is wrong in saying Wake treated him unfairly. Jamie got more than a fair share at Wake.

I love Jamie and wish him the best, but there were lots of things at Wake he didnt take advantage of. He is much more mature now as a person and player and VCU is probably a better fit for him, but Wake didnt do him disservice

Again - I'm as big a Jamie supporter as there is. I watched him in HS, which was just down the road from me. I'm as happy as anyone, and likely more, about what he's earned this year. I just thought that his individual growth might include the ability to put his past behind him and take the high road. It's not being sensitive; it's expecting more out of a kid I really like and admire.

All he said was he preferred a bigger school. He didn't say anything bad about Wake.

What he said was totally innocuous and taking the high road.

I'm not the only one disagreeing with your characterization.

All he said was he preferred a bigger school. He didn't say anything bad about Wake.

Maybe not in this article RJ, but Jamie has borderline trashed Wake and its basketball team in recent articles and interviews

I guess you didn't listen to his recent radio interview last week, rj? Of course not, because as usual, you spout off without knowing WTF you're talking about.

Siff, I guess over here you can take your tampons out and stop taking you Midol altogeher........once again you respond in calssless personal attacks when all that was said to you was that others agree with me.

Siff, I guess over here you can take your tampons out and stop taking you Midol altogeher........once again you respond in calssless personal attacks when all that was said to you was that others agree with me.

Midol? You're a buffoon, rj. When did I "calsslessly" and personally attack you? By telling you that you don't know WTF you're talking about - because you clearly don't, based on your lack of familiarity with a recent radio interview Jamie did? What a tool.

You were a jerkoff on the other board and you are here as well. I was really wrong when I thought you are ok.

Get some lithium, it would help your demeanor,

You were a jerkoff on the other board and you are here as well. I was really wrong when I thought you are ok.

Get some lithium, it would help your demeanor,

Is "jerkoff" considered a calassally personal attack?

my typing stinks.....if you want to play nice I don't say things like that. When you don't I will. If you start something, don't cry when you get hit back.

There's a really easy way to avoid it happening. Don't start anything.

Back