• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Inagural Pit Trader Joe's Thread

Vegetable Burritos
Gyoza Chicken Pot Stickers (the Goyza sauce with them is pretty good)

Cliff Bars from there are only .99 which is a pretty good deal.

The cooked edamame in the yellow bag in the freezer section is consistently the best I have ever eaten. My 3 year old freaking loves her "poppy beans."

However the edamame with red chile sauce on them are not good.

Try sprinking with some smoked paprika. Yum. (Of course I'm semi-obsessed with smoked paprika right now so I'm putting it in/on everything.)

Sounds good! I've got some smoked paprika from Pensey's that I've been wondering what to do with. I'll give it a try.

Oh yeah, and I put this on my salads almost every day

IMG_1170.JPG

The cooked edamame in the yellow bag in the freezer section is consistently the best I have ever eaten. My 3 year old freaking loves her "poppy beans."

However the edamame with red chile sauce on them are not good.

I thought this until I had the Streamfresh "steams in the bag!" Edamame.
I know this is not a TJ's product (clearly) but I was quite pleasantly surprised by them and find them to be better than the TJs ones. Something to try...
for the record, I still think the TJ ones are good.

Charleston will be getting a TJs this summer, sooooo pumped!

The orange chicken with some added sriracha (sp?) chile in the sauce is foodgasmic.

Vegetable Burritos
Gyoza Chicken Pot Stickers (the Goyza sauce with them is pretty good)

Cliff Bars from there are only .99 which is a pretty good deal.

Not really, you can get 6 for $5 at Target every day.

And, with regard to Trader Joe's, watch your cornhole.

Not really, you can get 6 for $5 at Target every day.

And, with regard to Trader Joe's, watch your cornhole.

Thanks for the heads up, never thought to check Target (or Walmart) for Cliff Bars).

.99 is cheaper than I've found them at most grocery/food stores.

Thanks for the heads up, never thought to check Target (or Walmart) for Cliff Bars).

.99 is cheaper than I've found them at most grocery/food stores.

If you buy 12 or more at REI, they are .99 a piece :geek:

oh, I also got some Sweet Potato Gnocchi from the freezer section recently. I'm not sure if it's new, but I hadn't seen it before. It's fantastic.
Do want.

I am a broken record on the TJ threads, but it's hard to beat a veggie masala burger eaten as a sandwich on garlic naan (both in the freezer section). So so good.

Obviously peppermint Jo Jos (esp the chocolate covered ones) around the holidays. And the best of the bestest...pumpkin bread! Luckily I still have a box or two in the pantry to tide me over until October (bake with a can of pumpkin instead of eggs and oil...healthier and just as tasty!).

Pesto and tomato soup are great (the chunky tomato bisque in the can is exactly the same as Amy's but cheaper).

Much respect for the seasoned rack of lamb. Unwrap from plastic, place on grill, mouthsex.

all of the frozen indian food is good, as are the ice cream sandwiches with chocolate chip cookies.

Back