• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Response from Hatch and response to it

Realistically, though, you'd get the same response if RW was at this moment sitting in Shockoe Slip having a drink with Shaka after he signed on the dotted line. Even if anything were happening (which I don't believe it is), the University will not tip its hand in responses to random alumni.

Just to be clear, nothing is happening.

[Redacted] Out. Shaka to Wake?

CAN WE GET CONFIRMATION?!?!.

blackgold: please confirm.

I got a PM from blackgold. Also confirmed by Mendacious/NGArep. Saw Shaka in the Crowne Oaks leasing office. On a plane to Arkansas later today.

Also, Shaka's son is marrying Lobo's second daughter. Pretty much a done deal at this point.

Realistically, though, you'd get the same response if RW was at this moment sitting in Shockoe Slip having a drink with Shaka after he signed on the dotted line. Even if anything were happening (which I don't believe it is), the University will not tip its hand in responses to random alumni.

hilarious you think Rick Karlsruher is just some "random alumni."

RICK KARLSRUHER

Beverly Hills

Commissioner Selig, your suspension of John Rocker is an egregious violation of his right to exercise his freedom of speech. :laugh:However, since you obviously believe you have the unlimited authority to do so, I request you take the following action:

1. Prohibit major league baseball players, owners, management and staffs from conducting interviews with Sports Illustrated writers.

2. Prohibit Sports Illustrated from printing stories about major league baseball.

3. Suspend New York Met fans from attending games at Shea Stadium.

4. Cancel free agency. Although free agency is morally right, you can do this because you have displayed a disdain for the rights of players.

Holy god, that is amazing.

love that he has typos in his linkedin profile

I love when people believe outrageous lies.

2159529314_46639041cc_o.jpg

Back