• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Women's Basketball (7-24) - Signed 6-2 PF/C Kennedy Moore from Montana

People got into it a few years ago when we barely snuck into the tournament. Imagine if we were actually good?
we were a 9 seed, compared to our Men's history, that's more than barely sneaking into the tourney

Several teams ended their seasons early due to COVID.

That team had two All-ACC players and an All-freshman player. That seems like a long way away for both hoops teams.

DC, that’s how I felt when I started watching regularly. I don’t know why men don’t play by the WNBA rules too.

I wonder how many people watching women's college basketball for the first time are like, "wow, quarters with no free throws until the 5th foul. Why the hell don't the men use these rules?"
Yeah, way better game flow.

Several teams ended their seasons early due to COVID.

That team had two All-ACC players and an All-freshman player. That seems like a long way away for both hoops teams.

DC, that’s how I felt when I started watching regularly. I don’t know why men don’t play by the WNBA rules too.
It's FIBA rules, right? Just looked it up actually, they're close except FIBA and NCAAW don't reset at OT and WNBA has an extra last 2 minutes rule. Seems overly complicated, FIBA and NCAAW have it right I think... Especially with how many fouls are called in college, no need for the 2 minute thing...

Clark just putting it on LSU. Can’t miss from 3 and also broke the all time NCAAT record for assists (9 so far tonight).

Back