• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Women's Basketball (7-24) - Signed 6-2 PF/C Kennedy Moore from Montana

atl, any word on the HS verbal commit from Montana?

atl, any word on the HS verbal commit from Montana?
yeah, there she is. sorry I was very drunk when I heard that so didn't remember her name. she just posted today about it on instagram so that's why I couldn't find anything. she probably was waiting to get to campus to take the pictures and whatever

Yeah, you get 15 scholarships in women's basketball. The past couple of years we've only had 12 or so. I'd be surprised if she plays at all next year.

Would Nelson be sitting out next year coming off the ACL tear?

Have heard that Katie Deeble is leaving, going to play pro in Australia. That sucks

Ouch. That really sucks. I thought she’d be a solid PG next season. I think the only PG is the recruit from Norway. I guess Williams can run point though.

I’m glad Gebbia is swinging though.

I’m glad Gebbia is swinging though.
Agree. Last year, it appears that WF didn't even swing as we left 3 ships unused. FWIW, always wondered if that was a WF athletic department being cheap decision (and shorting the women's program), as Gebbia knew that WF had no frontcout last year, and didn't use all her ships. Made no sense.

Back