• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Women's Basketball (7-24) - Signed 6-2 PF/C Kennedy Moore from Montana

LK, you beat me to it. Mulkey's post-game comments suggested that had the SC player pushed Reese, there would have been a fight. Totally inappropriate. Staley's comments were great. I'm rooting for them to run the table and win it all. Whereas Mulkey is the worst human being in college sports - even worse than Brian Kelly. I used to kinda like LSU, but since they hired Kelly and Mulkey, I've started hating them as much as I do Bama.

haha, Flaujae Johnson was jawing with the whole south carolina team but she elbowed/shoved Ashlyn Watkins which then lead to Cardoso trucking her. I can assure you that Mulkey does not want to watch Flaujae and Ashlyn Watkins go it. Watkins is 6-3, strong as a bear, and has dunked twice in college games.
And I can't believe no has mentioned yet that Flaujae's brother jumped onto the court and made brief contact with a player before a cop pushed him away. He got arrested after the game.

Last edited:
Clemson coach, Amanda Butler, canned today. She had a couple of top recruits coming in...maybe a poaching opportunity for us. Five star guard from TN.

On a related note, the Pickens County Goodwill will soon have a crapload of orange and purple women's apparel available.

those TV numbers are truly amazing. I like basketball period so I watch a lot of women's bball , I'm glad more and more people are doing the same.

So Sutphin is staying at Davidson and we have one signee right now? Do I have that right? Seems we need a minor miracle in the portal to have any hope of forward progress next season.

Mulkey is a horrible human being. For those that are old enough to remember Roller Derby, she looks like one of those worked over team managers on the outside of the track.

don't even understand how that's possible, Davidson doesn't have graduate school?

Former Wake player Lisa Stockton ('86) retired after 30 years as Tulane women's basketball head coach.

Stockton took over at Tulane in 1994 at the age of 30 and has since compiled a 591-344 record with the Blue Wave, those wins being 78% of the program’s overall total since it began with the 1975-76 season. Her Tulane teams made 21 postseason appearances, with 11 in the NCAA Tournament, including nine consecutive from 1995-2003.
At Tulane, the Conference-USA Hall-of-Famer also won five conference tournament championships and four regular season conference titles, in addition to producing 53 all-conference selections, six All-Americans and eight WNBA draft picks. Entering this season, she was one of only two active coaches—the other being Stanford’s Tara Vanderveer—to take one of the U.S. News & World Report’s Top 40 academic institutions to at least 11 NCAA Tournaments.

At Wake Forest, the 5-foot-7 point guard was a key contributor all four years from 1983-1986, setting the school’s career records in scoring (1,347), scoring average (12.1 ppg), field goals made (592), field goals attempted (1,262), field goal percentage (.462), assists (330), steals (206) and minutes played (3,385). A team player, she led the Deacs in assists as a freshman and sophomore, in addition to her scoring feats, and twice helped the program set single-season records for points per game over a season. She remains the program record-holder for consecutive games started at 97.

Stockton earned a spot on the ACC Academic Honor Roll following each of her final two seasons and graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in health and sports science in 1986. She later earned a master’s degree in 1987 from UNC-Chapel Hill.

I heard we got another freshman commit for next year. Some project big girl from Montana, but I can't find anything about it online.

Back