• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - WR Xavier Leggette (#32), RB Johnathan Brooks (#46), LB Trevin Wallace (#72)

I like giving Young the weapons he needs to prove himself. We will know a lot more this year if he is the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think they’re trying for Higgins or rolling with who they’ve got + draft?

Young has a good 3 years before you can truly evaluate him. The team is not good and just doesn’t have any playmakers on offense.

Think they’re trying for Higgins or rolling with who they’ve got + draft?
Higgins would be great, and he does want out of Cincy - not that he has much leverage. For Cincy, the decision is take a 2 for him now, or try to win a SB this year with him, lose him and get a comp 3 the following year.

sign gilmore too while we're at it, then bring in their lil bro Xavier in the draft

Clowney has been a disappointment since coming into the league after so much hype after his last season in college. I hope he has something left in the tank…last season was good, and better than current staff.

Clowney has made more money off of one insignificant college play than any athlete in history. That said, he and Wannam are a combined upgrade over Burns and YGM. With Brown and Robinson on the interior, the Dline could actually be decent.

Hopefully they sign Gilmore. Either way, this defense will only be as good as Jaycee Horn is available.

Clowney has made more money off of one insignificant college play than any athlete in history. That said, he and Wannam are a combined upgrade over Burns and YGM. With Brown and Robinson on the interior, the Dline could actually be decent.

Hopefully they sign Gilmore. Either way, this defense will only be as good as Jaycee Horn is available.
#unblocked

Clowney has been a disappointment since coming into the league after so much hype after his last season in college. I hope he has something left in the tank…last season was good, and better than current staff.
That's about the right price for Clowney. He played extremely well for the Ravens last year and was healthy, which has been an issue with him. And it's not just the sacks with him. He's good against the run and sets the edge well. He's now in his 30s but is still playing at a high level and will be a good rotational edge in Carolina. I like the signing for y'all, and that should net the Ravens a 4th-5th round comp.

Got wonnum, chaisson, and Clowney for 2/3 of Burns asking price
I think Burns is a bit overpriced. He's a good pass rusher but he's not the best run defender as an edge. I think you'll like Clowney as long as he stays healthy.

Back