• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Schedule release (No primetime games)

What could’ve been, you fucking morons

“Carolina obviously views Burns as a foundational piece. Burns, a young corner in Jaycee Horn, a young left tackle in Ickey Ekwonu make up three of the four necessary pieces for a successful NFL team, with the Panthers planning to find a quarterback via the draft in 2023.

After the Rams struck out on McCaffrey, Rams GM Les Snead re-engaged Fitterer. A source says the original offer was two first-round picks, and then the Rams upped the offer by adding the 2023 second-rounder. The Panthers "didn't want to" make the deal but did give it serious consideration.”

Super ouch.

“Carolina obviously views Burns as a foundational piece. Burns, a young corner in Jaycee Horn, a young left tackle in Ickey Ekwonu make up three of the four necessary pieces for a successful NFL team, with the Panthers planning to find a quarterback via the draft in 2023.

After the Rams struck out on McCaffrey, Rams GM Les Snead re-engaged Fitterer. A source says the original offer was two first-round picks, and then the Rams upped the offer by adding the 2023 second-rounder. The Panthers "didn't want to" make the deal but did give it serious consideration.”

Super ouch.
That clown should never find employment in the NFL ever again

The worst team in the NFL is aggressively getting worse. I wonder if Evero knew these moves were happening when he decided to stay.
Yeah was wondering about that. All this talk about the D being great but looks like we’re gonna see how good Evero is.

Definitely looks like a tank. We’ll see how that goes. The Panthers have had more success when trying to lose than when trying to win.

Oof , I thought this would be for two seconds and I was “ok that isn’t great but I guess I’ll take it” now it’s one second and a fourth? Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof , I thought this would be for two seconds and I was “ok that isn’t great but I guess I’ll take it” now it’s one second and a fourth? Oof

And a fifth. That's less than they traded to get Sam Darnold.

Hopefully we don't trade both for a dj johnson

That’s a good point - as a Panthers fan, would you have preferred the Giants 2nd, 4th, and 5th picks, or re-signing Burns 5/$150
I suppose if i sober up and try not to dwell on the “sunk cost” of the trade they passed on - at this point it’s probably the right move.

That’s a good point - as a Panthers fan, would you have preferred the Giants 2nd, 4th, and 5th picks, or re-signing Burns 5/$150

Ok that makes me feel better bc ain’t no way burns is worth that. I mean he kinda sucked last year even though our defense was stout.

Back