• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Panthers welcome RB Rashaad Penny

renfrow, ladd, and pearsall would appease the maga crowd

renfrow, ladd, and pearsall would appease the maga crowd
Fuck the knuckle dragging maga crowd. And Renfrow's production has dropped off the face of the earth. I think he's washed. I'm just saying watch out for Ladd and Ricky - they're absolute studs, and they're off the board before 50.

And I'm not remotely getting Biff's simultaneous post with my last post.

We should say fuck it and launch an all maga team w Rodgers, the bosa boys, Cole Beasley and just dominate

Fuck the knuckle dragging maga crowd. And Renfrow's production has dropped off the face of the earth. I think he's washed. I'm just saying watch out for Ladd and Ricky - they're absolute studs, and they're off the board before 50.

And I'm not remotely getting Biff's simultaneous post with my last post.

Kenny Pickett sucks ass and any WR who plays with him should want to murder him and any head coach who puts him on the field.

Kenny Pickett sucks ass and any WR who plays with him should want to murder him and any head coach who puts him on the field.
I agree Pickett is a poor QB and was happy the day they drafted him. And I don't think either Rudolph was or Wilson is a significant upgrades, so I continue to be happy of their plight. But that's what I was saying all along, which is why I don't get your response.

I like what Morgan is doing so far, get us either Young/Clowney and a safety. Then have a good draft

We really couldn’t find a 4th round pick to bring Keenan Allen home? Are we already too stacked at WR?

32 yrs old and $18M for one year. He’s expensive as hell. Not sure he would have made sense for Carolina. Not sure he makes sense for the bears honestly
Ah fair I glossed over the money part in my AM stupor. Minor detail…

He was great last year though, despite the mileage

32 yrs old and $18M for one year. He’s expensive as hell. Not sure he would have made sense for Carolina. Not sure he makes sense for the bears honestly

Renting a great WR for one season to get your rookie QB started on the right foot makes a ton of sense. It’s better than what they did with Fields and what the Panthers did with Young.

Wasn't it rumored the Bears wanted Burns but we convinced them to take DJ Moore instead? why was the team trying to protect Burns so much?

Back