• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Celebs lie about movies btw. Everyone in Hollywood is a bullshit artist.

I mean yeah I lend absolutely no credence to people like Jimmy Fallon and the like saying it was good, but there have been a few people who have no reason to say it was good that have said it's an enjoyable summer flick. Make no mistake though, I still think it looks terrible and have absolutely no interest in seeing it.

I hate fast Zombies, but mostly because my chainsaw, baseball bat, shotgun combo doesnt work on them

To save this thread from a zombie apocalypse, let me announce that Universal is making a remake of 1994 Jean Claude Van Damme classic, Timecop.

It would much more bold to add Northstar.

It would much more bold to add Northstar.

Awesome choice, Ph. Plus, Quicksilver isn't really all that interesting without Magneto...Scarlet Witch, however, is another story.

tumblr_m6aisvz90T1qig5smo1_1280.jpg

Awesome choice, Ph. Plus, Quicksilver isn't really all that interesting without Magneto...Scarlet Witch, however, is another story.

tumblr_m6aisvz90T1qig5smo1_1280.jpg

The article mentioned Northstar if Singer just wanted a speedster.

This is a silly fight. At some point, Disney is going to offer Fox a sweetheart deal and end this.

The article mentioned Northstar if Singer just wanted a speedster.

This is a silly fight. At some point, Disney is going to offer Fox a sweetheart deal and end this.

I can't picture Fox giving up the rights to the X-Men, Spiderman, and Fantastic 4 to Disney without a spectacular amount of money. Disney bought Pixar for 7.5 billion, and Lucas Films for 4 billion. For perspective, Pixar's last major film, Brave, made about 400 mill in profit, while The Amazing Spiderman made 520 mill, Origins: Wolverine - 190 mill, and Rise of the Silver Surfer - 160 mill profit. After that you have to include the worth of the merchandising and story licensing for books, tv shows, web content, it goes on and on. I wouldn't be surprised if the price was nearly as much as Lucas Films.

That's what I was talking about.

Iron Man 3 is near a billion in profit after 3 weeks. If they think they can get near that in Spider-Man, X-Men, and Fantastic Four movies, it's worth it.

If Fox and Sony don't want to keep trying, they can take the money.

That's what I was talking about.

Iron Man 3 is near a billion in profit after 3 weeks. If they think they can get near that in Spider-Man, X-Men, and Fantastic Four movies, it's worth it.

If Fox and Sony don't want to keep trying, they can take the money.

Do you think that Marvel would try to add the Fantastic 4 to their current "cinematic universe"?

Why not? Thing vs. Hulk would be fantastic in itself.

The Fantastic Four were big players in World War Hulk. If they wanted the "Illuminati" they need Reed Richards and Professor X.

The last rumor I read is that they're not going with Planet Hulk due to the lack of Banner.

Back