• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

They've addressed this and unequivocally said that movies and tvs are not interrelated. Obviously things can change but I'd bet the farm they mean business on this point.

Then I'm confident that they will continue to make stinkers at the box office and decent television series. They just can't think outside the box. No ambition.

especially since they've been doing a pretty decent job creating a universe for the Flash/Arrow

i still like Tom Mison; probably not a big enough name for Marvel at this point

that's a weird thought

Why is that a weird thought? The only less famous person to star for Marvel to this point would be Chris Hemsworth (at the time of release obviously).

Why is that a weird thought? The only less famous person to star for Marvel to this point would be Chris Hemsworth (at the time of release obviously).

i just mean the target lists for main characters now is usually B+ to A level and that's still amazing for comic book movies (to me, anyway); Mison is not in that realm

That release schedule seems disjointed. Kinda all over the place.

Well they were late to the game. They have to schedule around Marvel, Sony, and Fox, not to mention other big budget studios like Disney Animation and Pixar they probably want to avoid.

Is there any indication they are trying to copy marvel and have the movies interrelated and build a DCCU, or just same characters in stand alone stories with actor continuity?

That's a good question. I thought they were trying to copy Marvel, but there are no solo sequels so it's not as clear.

Word is the main villains in Justice League and Justice League 2 are Brainiac and Darkseid. I would have j'ed in my ps over that 5 years ago. Now I'm pretty sure they won't be nearly as good as Avengers 2 and 3 with Ultron and Thanos.

Word is the main villains in Justice League and Justice League 2 are Brainiac and Darkseid. I would have j'ed in my ps over that 5 years ago. Now I'm pretty sure they won't be nearly as good as Avengers 2 and 3 with Ultron and Thanos.

I'm excited. They should be hilarious.

I find it amusing how one comics film franchise is more consistent/entertaining but the other one probably pumped out three movies that I preferred over any Marvel one.

I find it amusing how one comics film franchise is more consistent/entertaining but the other one probably pumped out three movies that I preferred over any Marvel one.

If only Morgan Freeman could be in all of them.

but i want to know what PhDeac thinks what I should do with the comics and also what he thinks of the program Comic Book Men

but i want to know what PhDeac thinks what I should do with the comics and also what he thinks of the program Comic Book Men

I'm not much help to you. I don't read comics or watch Comic Book Men.

Back