• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Ph hasn't reached Omega level geek like some of us. LOOKING AT YOU DF07.

nerd_dance_kid.gif

Anyone else paying attention to all the teasers for Summer 2015 coming out of Marvel? They've teased Secret Wars, Civil War, Years of Future Past, Planet Hulk, and probably a couple others I missed. I'm kind of wondering what exactly they're doing, because it would be odd for them to have so many major crossovers at one time.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...s-houdini-doctor-740806?mobile_redirect=false

Ayer's Suicide Squad is still in early development and the script is being worked on. But that is not stopping the filmmaker and the studio from making overtures for what is to be an A-list ensemble piece filled with colorful antiheroes. Sources say that Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Tom Hardy also are fielding offers. Warners had no comment.

In recent weeks,ryan Gosling has met with Marvel Studios to discuss starring in the title role in Doctor Strange, and he is fielding an offer to topline Summit’s adaptation of The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero. Sources also say he is being courted to star in Suicide Squad, David Ayer's take on the DC Comics supervillain team at Warner Bros.

We can't get that dude to catch up on Arrow...we are definitely not getting him to catch up on 50 years of comics.

TRUTH. Arrow was good again tonight. I think they found the balance between season long arc behind shorter narratives, and just run with it.

Warner Bros announces Justice League movies through 2020

Didn't have much money growing up and comics would have been an expensive habit. Don't really remember a local comics store in my small town aside from a few issue for sale at the local drug store. Always watched the shows on TV though.

Last edited:
Didn't have much money growing up and comics would have been an expensive habit. Don't really remember a local comics store in my small town aside from a few issue for sale at the local drug store. Always watched the shows on TV though.

ALWAYS!

Believe it or not, my hometown Walmart sold comics. That's where my addiction started at 5 years old. Trips to the comic shop were a special treat. We didn't really have much money either.

Believe it or not, my hometown Walmart sold comics. That's where my addiction started at 5 years old. Trips to the comic shop were a special treat. We didn't really have much money either.

My brother was more into comics than I was growing up. The main place I remember buying them was walking to ROBERTS MARKET at THE Beach. This was around the time that Superman died and the Knightfall run of Batman.

My brother was more into comics than I was growing up. The main place I remember buying them was walking to ROBERTS MARKET at THE Beach. This was around the time that Superman died and the Knightfall run of Batman.

I collected every issue of Knightfall during the original run. And I remember the DOS issue was in black plastic with a bleeding S symbol. The first comic I ever bought was a Spider-Man comic featuring Hobgoblin.

I collected every issue of Knightfall during the original run. And I remember the DOS issue was in black plastic with a bleeding S symbol. The first comic I ever bought was a Spider-Man comic featuring Hobgoblin.

I never really collected. Just read them from time to time.

We didn't have a hometown Walmart until I left.

We didn't have a hometown Walmart until I left. I do remember KMart having comics. I specifically remember seeing electric Superman there.

My prime collecting years were in college. I have a pretty solid xmen run from the mid 90s. Probably worth, like, 50 whole dollars!!!1!!1!

Back