• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

The more I think about it, JGL crushed it this film. I think that will be more apparent once I rewatch it.

So when are Julia Stiles and Alex Mack going to get to crush it in a Batman film?

Question about Fox realizing that Bruce fixed the auto-pilot - how did they figure that out since the "plane" blew up in the blast? I missed that part

Yea I think they had a few of them and Bruce put a software patch on all the rest of them to fix the auto-pilot problem.

Really liked this movie.

The Trilogy reminds me of LOTR although I thought Fellowship is WAY better than Begins, but the 2nd movie was the best in both and the 3rd was good but not great but had a fitting end.

I used to hate JGL. Esp during the 3rd Rock/Angels in the Outfield era.

BUT

Man o man. He should be nominated and should win. As should Hathaway. Caine prob gets a nom too.

he was great in dazed and confused too

jsyb2r.jpg

No no, that's Giants phenom pitcher Tim Lincecum

My roommate and I both think the coolest thing about Superman IS the fact that he was raised as a normal boy with 2 great parents.

I think that's an important story to tell esp to Superman geeks like my roommate. Would JGL be the Batman for the Justice League?

Also, I know Nolan is not going to do a JL movie but damn I really want another movie out of this Nolan franchise...

Looks like a drought ahead for these movies. Before Iron Man 3 comes out next year, the next super hero movie is... "Dredd".

In a way, perhaps Judge Dredd does deserve another shot. The character isn't as terrible as the Stallone movie. Still, I think most people's first reaction will be to think back to that awful awful flick. I expect to skip it.

Pretty sure they're going to reboot Batman to fit into a Justice League framework. They'd have to establish a Batman who lives in a world in which a flying alien is the most famous superhero in the world and he could feasibly join a team with possibly two or three other flying aliens (Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkwoman). That's why I think they have a lot of room to work with and they're not really wedded to Nolan's more grounded Batman.

I did hate how they killed Bane. I wanted something very gratifying.

Also the chick that played Talia sucked.

http://screenrant.com/anne-hathaway-catwoman-movie

Anne Hathaway is up for a Catwoman movie as long as "it maintains tonal continuity with the Nolan-verse iteration of the feline femme fatale".

It's an interesting idea. It could be used to explore Catwoman's origin as well as what happens in the Gotham underworld in the 8 years of Batman's absence and the Dent Act. We get the suggestion that the great crime statistics have come through very ugly means.

There's room in there for a Batman rogue with underworld ties like The Penguin. They could use Oswald Cobblepot in somewhat the opposite way Bruce Wayne is used in TDKR.

Maybe they'll explain why Matthew Modine was so important to the plot of TDKR?

Back