• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

It is a little depressing in the Arrow Flash Forward to see that:

a) Felicity is dead
b) Things have gone to absolute shit
c) Black Canary has basically had her throat destroyed

I sort of wonder if we are going to get a time travel element for Arrow before all is said and done.

I sort of wonder if we are going to get a time travel element for Arrow before all is said and done.

The Monitor is going to be part of the crossover and he can do, well, whatever he wants, time travel, anything goes so there's one path for Arrow to get to the future. Marv Wolfman (creator of the Monitor) gave his thumbs up on Twitter to how this character was portrayed on the shows. Now I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to Jon Cryer as Lex on Supergirl. I'll check out the episodes he's in.

He seems old for the Lex they’ve been describing.

CBM: CW premieres The Flash and Black Lightning (Tues)

Young Justice Season 3 begins on January 4 on the DC Universe streaming service. Supposedly releasing three eps a week.

Last edited:
The comparisons were that it was similar to a Marvel Phase 1 film, mostly Thor 1. That's solid.

Aren't they all expected to be picked up by some other service? Daredevil season 3 was awesome.

well Disney is launching its service soon

That was my thinking as well. They aren't canceled because of ratings. They are canceled because Disney likely made a behind the scenes deal with Netflix to stop making the series so that they could do it.

I think the Netflix-Disney contract only went through JJ S3 anyway.

It’s pretty clear Disney will continue them on Disney+. Disney needs content to compete with Netflix and all three shows so far have ended with obvious nods to the future.

Doubt it. I assume they'll still do that whole Disney Vault thing.

It’s time for Song of the South to be freed for historical purposes. That movie really fascinates me.

pretty interesting how they have banished that from seeing the light of day yet one of the signature rides at all(?) their parks worldwide is based on it

pretty interesting how they have banished that from seeing the light of day yet one of the signature rides at all(?) their parks worldwide is based on it

One of the most interesting things about it. Also, it’s apparently incredibly racist, but at the time of its production is was pretty groundbreaking for employing African Americans in Hollywood. Especially voice actors. It’s really enigmatic to me.

Back