• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

New episodes of The Flash and Legends last night.

I thought Blunt was awesome in Edge of tomorrow(also know as Live Die Repeat)- which is a criminally underrated movie btw.

Has there been any discussion of the entertainment weekly twitter "game" with the Avengers? Like the bball one you get 15 bucks to buy your team of 5. The prices are waaaaay out of wack.
Scarlett Witch is not $2
Cap and black widow are not $5
Hawkeye at 4? Same as strange? Vision a buck?
The $5 line is hulk, strange, iron man, scarlett witch, and thor. No way a comic fan did this.

That looked like it was a few years old and the $5 line was simply the core Avengers lineup (sorry Hawkeye).

D2s4UCDXgAMbkCk

That's the one I found. I think I'd go Thor, Captain Marvel, Ant-man, Black Widow, Rocket Raccoon.

This must be it:

Captain America, Thor and Iron Man are the core of the Avengers. I'd take my chances with just those three.

Also Pepper deserves to be on that list over Happy.

I wonder what's going to happen if theaters open late in the fall. There is such a backlog of releases. I wonder if distributors might start doing the old fashioned double features. Of course, it would like not be the old way of two for the price of one.

How many people do you think would pay $20-25 to go to a double feature?

Quick CW shows update. All the shows have stepped up their games significantly since coming back with new episodes.

Flash's Mirror Master arc is the best thing they've done in several seasons. Candice Patton (Iris) has had a strong season. Last episode was a little too tidy, but set up a promising direction for the stretch run.

Legends is fun as usual. Some nice character arcs.

Batwoman has had the best this season. Kate's shown some growth but she's still a bland character. The supporting cast has been given more to do. Alice continues to be the second best villain in the Arrowverse. The mystery around Lucius Fox's murder has invigorated the show.

Supergirl was lagging but stepped it up with last night's show about what Lex has been doing behind the scenes post-Crisis.

Good to see new episodes and even better that they're a step up.

I don't remember being more cautiously optimistic about a show/movie than I am about this.

Rewatched the last 80% of Far From Home the other night and didn’t like it very much. It’s a mix of too much Gyllenhaal snark, no chemistry at all between Zendaya and Holland and how much worse it is than Into the Spiderverse which I also recently rewatched. The first one with Michael Keaton was way better for me.

My wife hated FFH when she saw it. Thought it was dumb. I see where she’s coming from my I liked it fine. I like how they did Mysterio. Gyllenhall was corny though.

Not "fair" to compare to into the spiderverse because that really was a game changer. One of the top super hero movies of all time. Thought far from home was solid if unspectacular.

Completely agree. Into the Spiderverse rates as high as the top tier MCU films for me (WS, CW, BP, IW, EG). FFH is mid-tier MCU.

By the way, there are rumors of a Spider-Man 2099 live action TV show coming to Disney+. Not sure how trustworthy those rumors are, but they're out there.

Back