• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I was reading some Daughters of the Dragon comics today. I really wish Netflix had adopted that into their own series. Maybe Disney will pick it up.

I hope my wife appreciates that I wait until after dinner to watch this show even though I tend to be up at 3 am when it drops every week.

I hope my wife appreciates that I wait until after dinner to watch this show even though I tend to be up at 3 am when it drops every week.

4yp27x.jpg

I was reading some Daughters of the Dragon comics today. I really wish Netflix had adopted that into their own series. Maybe Disney will pick it up.

It's possible. Jessica Jones and The Punisher rights reverted from Netflix to Marvel this week, so all the Netflix characters are back home with Marvel.

Mine's the same way. With Mandalorian, I'd watch it that morning. But this one, she's interested in so I have to wait until the kids have gone to bed.

I wish I could fake being surprised. She's asked me if I've watched when I wasn't surprised because I expected something based on my own theories.

My kids now say, "happy wandavision day" (Mandalorian too) every Friday morning. Family viewing.

My only complaint several hours after viewing - freakin' earworm.

Also here's movie Supergirl (In the Flash movie).

Last edited:
Posted without comment.

That’s awesome. Love me some Kathryn Hahn.

Yesterday was a set up episode to transition out of the sitcoms into the stretch run. But they managed to do a reveal that everyone knew and still make it great.

I'm not familiar with the source material, but there's a new show on SyFy - Resident Alien that's based on a comic book series of the same name published by Dark Horse.

The show stars Alan Tudyk and he's good, the show's good, at least the 4 episodes I've seen are. The premise is that an alien (with shape shifting abilities) crash lands on Earth and tries to fit in while competing his mission. It's a good fit for Tudyk. This gets a :thumbsup:.

I keep hearing good things about it but I haven't checked it out yet.

That’s awesome. Love me some Kathryn Hahn.

Yesterday was a set up episode to transition out of the sitcoms into the stretch run. But they managed to do a reveal that everyone knew and still make it great.

The surprise Agatha All Along song really made the the whole thing.

I'm also trying to think if there is anything in the trailers that we haven't already seen and I can't...meaning we have seen almost none of what is to come in the final two episodes. I'm actually pretty impressed how well Marvel kept a lot of this under wraps, especially if there is about to be a big surprise character reveal.

Not Reed or Emma or Magneto, though...those are character reveals that happen on a stage in San Diego, not episode 9 of WandaVision.

Not so sure about that (the San Diego part).

Something like Wandavision strikes me as a perfect way to generate a ton of buzz (see: Wandavision) without the scrutiny of a major motion picture.

Anyway, they've painted themselves into a corner with this "Skywalker-esque" character. It almost has to be Reed/Magneto/Xavier level or there will be some pissed off folks (me included). I will laugh if it's Mark Hamill playing some minor throw-away role though.

Oh and I STILL haven't gotten that "Agatha All Along" song out of my head. Starting to hate it tbh.

Disney+ is the big priority for the entire Disney corporation right now. They want people to subscribe and believe that any given Friday something big can happen in the MCU.

By the way, I highly recommend the Marvel Behind the Mask special that premiered Feb 12. It's a good take on the role that masks play in identity within the Marvel Universe as well as how Marvel has addressed issues of gender, race, and sexuality in good and not so good ways over the years. Marvel 616 is good as well. I've seen the episodes on women in Marvel and on two artists who work overseas.

And while I'm here, this is cool.
[h=1]Clever Guy Uses Forced Perspective to Create Funny Interactions With Tiny Superhero Toys[/h]
https://mymodernmet.com/wire-hon-forced-perspective-photography/

wire-hon-forced-perspective-photos-5.jpg

"Superman and Lois" was... not too bad. I dropped out of Supergirl a few seasons ago so I've only seen this version of Clark a couple of times and I don't think Lois ever. The leads pull it off, I think. The premise takes him in a different direction than we've seen but it boils down to family drama, which isn't my favorite genre even if one of the sullen teens shoots lasers from his eyes (kind of spoiler I guess).

I'm in for 2 more episodes. If it hooks me by that time I'll stick around for more, otherwise it doesn't seem like it's for me.

This Superman was introduced in the first two episodes of Supergirl Season 2. He came back a few times. Lois was introduced maybe the season before last season. I think Lois was introduced in the Elseworlds crossovers and she was in Crisis. This is my favorite live action version of Superman. He managed to be SUPERMAN while also being Supergirl's partner and Kal-El, Kara's little/older cousin.

Back