• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I'm very much enjoying Loki.

There is a mid-credit scene to scroll to for the most recent episode.

Episode 4 was much better than 3 imo. A little heavy handed/predictable, but enjoyable and certainly moved the plot forward.

I’ve enjoyed it, probably my favorite of the three shows so far.

Also, I absolutely love the score for the show.

Dammit dammit dammit, don't read any comments or anything about Black Widow at this point except maybe only reviews from people you trust (and NOT the comments to those reviews). I just got spoiled something significant and I'm pissed. The embargo lifted a few days ago.

Right now, RT = 84, n = 147. The reviews seem to consistently say "It's pretty good but not great."

Last edited:
Marvel's What If? debuts August 11 on Disney+. There's so much here it's hard to grasp it all. I'll be checking out some trailer breakdowns tonight.

The latest Loki has my favorite Easter egg ever in it.

Which one? The whole episode was Easter eggs.

Ugh, that trailer included the Marvel Zombies. I'll be skipping that episode. That's a lie, I'll watch it but won't be happy about it.

tod9xk5165h11.jpg

Disney+ overall is doing a good job, but this is the second time they've stepped on the toes of their film projects. Rise of Skywalker came out between The Mandolarian Season 1 two-part finale. Now after over 14 months of waiting, Black Widow is coming out between the last two episodes of Loki. I was more excited to see how The Mandolarian ended and I'm more excited to see how Loki will end that I am for Black Widow.

I am looking forward to having friends over tomorrow night to watch it on Disney+ though.

The reveal of the castle at the end of Loki seems more Dr. Doom than Kang. But given that we've gone through two Marvel shows so far expecting some far reaching reveal and haven't gotten one really, I'm guessing it won't be either and will just be another Loki.

Doom or Kang don’t make narrative sense as the big bad because they haven’t been introduced yet unless one of them is an actual timekeeper.

I think the last episode set up Miss Minutes to be the villain. She’s the best option, maybe as the AI manifestation of another female Loki.

Just a reminder, no Black Widow spoilers until Saturday. It made over $13M Thursday night and is projected to have the biggest post-pandemic opening.

I enjoyed it. I thought it was a high mid-tier MCU film. Shame it didn’t come out where it is in the MCU timeline but glad it came out regardless. Definitely worth the wait.

Black Widow was good- the whole family enjoyed it. Kind of reminded me of a James Bond movie rather than a Marvel movie, but still very good.

Doom or Kang don’t make narrative sense as the big bad because they haven’t been introduced yet unless one of them is an actual timekeeper.

I think the last episode set up Miss Minutes to be the villain. She’s the best option, maybe as the AI manifestation of another female Loki.

Just a reminder, no Black Widow spoilers until Saturday. It made over $13M Thursday night and is projected to have the biggest post-pandemic opening.

I enjoyed it. I thought it was a high mid-tier MCU film. Shame it didn’t come out where it is in the MCU timeline but glad it came out regardless. Definitely worth the wait.

Ugh I feel toyed with after the “reveal” from the last episode cuz it could realistically be either. I’m going with Kang, though.

I enjoyed Black Widow enough that I went ahead and watched Iron Man 2. I think part of the appeal of these films is that I enjoyed them more after not seeing them for awhile without the pressure of looking for world building. Great work for the 3rd MCU film. The old CGI in the climatic battle vs. the Hammer drones still looks good 11 years later. Forgot about all the cameos in this film. Word is She-Hulk is going to have a lot of celebrity cameos as well. Megan Thee Stallion was announced this week.

There's been discussion about Natasha's sexuality in Iron Man 2. I think it fit with her job as a spy in the film. She had to get into Tony's inner circle and she did it. Her outfits weren't as revealing as I remembered. There was the scene where she changes into her Black Widow outfit while Happy is driving. That wasn't too crazy. When she was cast as Black Widow, she was generally considered one of the hottest women in the world and one of the most bankable actresses in the game. She was a huge get and she paid off as an action hero.

Still think its Kang since he has been cast for quite awhile. My read of miss minutes was she is in on the deception. I also thought the judge knows about Kang and the deception.

Black Widow is pretty good. Family all enjoyed it. Would have been nice to release in time-line order but glad it god made at all. The end credits scene was fine but landed softer since we already sort of knew a scene like that was going to happen.

Still think its Kang since he has been cast for quite awhile. My read of miss minutes was she is in on the deception. I also thought the judge knows about Kang and the deception.

I agree about Miss Minutes and given the name of the judge, it's most likely Kang. I just hope it is actually Kang and not Miss Minutes or another Loki.

I got the impression that the judge does not know what's really going on.

They can’t just throw Kang out there at the end, unless he’s one of the real timekeepers hanging out in that castle. Most likely, he shows up in a post-credits.

Given the prevalence of survivor Lokis in the Void, another Loki is the most likely villain. Miss Minutes is in on it. The judge isn’t but will be recruited by Kang at some point.

Back