• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Not really. It builds on the last 8 or so eps of storylines. Worth catching up though.

The Gifted is canceled. Very sad to see as I thought it was a very good show. I wonder if it has more to do with the Marvel buyout than ratings.

Saw there’s a chance it could get on Hulu but I assume not Disney+.

"Exceeds expectations"? But I'm expecting it to be the greatest movie of all time.

Avoid the reviews from Variety.com. Massive spoilers without any warning. Dickheads.

I'm not reading nuthin' from nobody. It's not like I need persuading in any way. I'm even going cold turkey from Twitter and FB.

I'm not reading nuthin' from nobody. It's not like I need persuading in any way. I'm even going cold turkey from Twitter and FB.

True. I read one review and the third paragraph started “So how did they fix the snap?”

I got out of there quick.

I’ve only got 2 days and change. I’m not messing this up.

Every end credit scene from every MCU film.

If you were wondering why Spider-Man: Homecoming had that cheesy Cap end credits, seems like it’s because Sony didn’t agree to promote future MCU films.

Back