• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Still need to watch Arrow. I haven't seen a single new show so far this season.

It seems Arrow is only available on Hulu+. Oh well, guess I'll sit this season out.

Still need to watch Arrow. I haven't seen a single new show so far this season.

You can skip Last Resort. FYI. (makes me sad because I loved Shield/Terriers/Chi Code)

Yeah. I've gotten so cautious and I have less time than I used to for TV so I wait till after the reviews of the first show to get into it. Years ago, I would have been into Last Resort and Revolution, but now it's not worth it. Still want to go back and check out the one season of Terriers, though.

When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him.

so... some of his personal world is destroyed... just not the ones closest to him. got it.

so... some of his personal world is destroyed... just not the ones closest to him. got it.

Probably referencing his company and wealth...could possibly see the government finally treat him as a fugitive (if they use the Iron Patriot any way I think they could).

Am I the only one that thinks three Iron Man movies in four years is overkill?

Am I the only one that thinks three Iron Man movies in four years is overkill?

Are you counting Avengers? Because the First iron man cam out in 2006 if i recall...

BTW, new trailer looks amazing, so to answer your question, yes i think you're the only one that doesn't want more iron man.

Pants unzipped.

Well, that confirms that Extremis will be one of the major influences for this one. I still think they may work some elements of Stark: Disassembled and World's Most Wanted in.

For anyone who's a fan of Iron Man, the recent run of Invincible Iron Man (including Extremis, The Five Nightmares, Stark: Disassembled, World's Most Wanted, and Stark: Resilient) has been one of the best series Marvel has been producing in the past few years. I believe it won the Eisner award a couple of years ago.

Fair enough, and yes, I was counting Avengers.

I guess I'll claim my spot in the minority of not being enamored with Iron Man. Looks like summer 2013 has a pretty weak movie slate, save for the usual Pixar greatness.

http://www.movieinsider.com/m6060/the-wolverine/ Wait, they're making ANOTHER Wolverine movie? Really?

My comic nerd friends insist it will be a lot better.

I haven't followed The Wolverine news much except that a lot of it will be based on Frank Miller and Chris Claremont's wolverine stories from the 80's which centers on his time in Japan (which were some of the best solo stories for the character).

Back